The committee met this evening and discussed the how we are to return to hockey.
Adult hockey wise, those “lucky” enough to have a league game this Saturday will be training on Thursday 3rd December (Men 1 , 2 & 3s) with Junior hockey returning on Saturday 5th with some adult training also on Saturday, look out for the Spond’s!
There will be a tea & coffee station weather dependant outside. The club house will NOT be open and if needed then the council toilets downstairs will be open.
There will be no match teas for the foreseeable future so adult weekly fees will revert to £12 & £9.
Just a polite reminder that the rules and regulations related to Covid 19 still apply, namely:-
- No more than 6 players can congregate in a group before or after training/matches
- The 2 metre rule still applies before, during and after training/matches
- The dug outs and stand are still out of bounds
- Attendance records still need to be submitted to EH after each training session and games
- Do not pick up the ball or cones
- Hand sanitizers are to be used before and after training/matches
- Rules around travelling to matches still apply
- Match day guidance notes to be sent to the opposition teams for all away games.